Thanksgiving

Isn't this the MOST GORGEOUS turkey you've ever seen???? and this one was just for decoration. Turkey was yummy as usual. O made many of us tear up with his Thanksgiving toast to Nancy sharing with us how thankful he felt to be included in her large wonderful family. I feel exactly the same way. I love being part of Nancy and O's large extended family, and I love that the kids have so many cousins to play with too.


Here's a cute pic of me and Ryan that I took on Thanksgiving Day.



Thanksgiving at Nancy and O's is always a festive experience. Lots of family gathers, and we spend most of the day gabbing, eating, and laughing. Here is part of the table assembled to eat dinner. See our festive hats?






Nancy always decorates the outside for every holiday. Love the scarecrow.



My poor attempt at a fancy angle picture of the table...




O's sisters had this neat idea for a table decoration. They brought lots of beautifully colored leaves, and all of us picked a leaf and wrote what we were thankful for on it. Then, the table was decorated with all of our thanks! (Mine was my old standy- modern medicine.)















No comments: